The date is approaching fast - sign up now and don't miss out!
1 hour all-levels yoga class
Cost: $10 per person
SPACE IS LIMITED to reserve your spot you are required to sign up in advance
S Cambridge Ave & Boardwalk, Ventnor City, NJ 08406
Ventnor Fishing Pier is a landmark
We do yoga on the beach to the left of the pier
PARKING: Free street parking available
This time of day is very easy to get a good spot
Bathrooms are available at this location. (on the pier).
WHAT TO BRING yoga mat or towel ( I recommend doing yoga on a towel - the sand can be hard to get off the mat), water, sunscreen, bug spray
WHAT TO WEAR: clothe's you don't mind getting a little sandy!
IF IT RAINS: please check https://www.instagram.com/truevibetribe/ to see if class is cancelled. If you sign up and it rains you will automatically be refunded!
Any questions please call/text/email Mary Mac: 856-813-0622
If you are uncomfortable practicing in a group setting please stay home until you feel comfortable.
If you are practicing in the group yoga setting you are agreeing to the following:
- Place your mat where you feel comfortable
- If you have been recently exposed to someone with COVID stay home until the 2 week suggested quarantine period is up
- If you have recently tested positive for covid stay home until the suggested 2 weeks is up
- No hands on assist and adjustments will be made by the instructor
- No mats, towels, or blankets will be provided: bring your own
- It is your responsibility for your health and any injuries that could possible occur